Subject: FLASH: Re: <OT> fixing icons
From: John Haynes
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 17:05:28 +0100

I`m assuming that you`re using a mac (what else is there???)
I like playing around with my icons, and I jus use resedit to do the
dirty work, if you have it you should be able to open up the icon resource
and just paste in the icon that you`ve made.
Resedit shows the diff. bit depths that come along with all icons,
(b/w, 16, 256) so you can make and optimize your icon for all of the
settings...

John Haynes
http://playerway.home.ml.org