Subject: FLASH: interface and content questions...
From: Ethan Watrall
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 19:53:00 +0100

Hey folks,

I've got a couple questions for you. I'm trying to find some examples
of more immersie interfaces authored with Flash. What I'm looking for
it stuff which is more thematic (opposed to the arbitrary choice of
design elements based on the "coolness" factor).

Also, I'd like to take a look at some Flash sites whose primary function
is to deliver rich content.

Best,

Ethan