Subject: FLASH: Tweening a bitmap
From: Unger, Russell
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 20:18:20 +0100

I'm having a problem that I need to know if there is any simple way to
achieve what I need done.

I'm attempting to move a bitmap on a path, and I'm not finding anyway to
accomplish this. Matter of fact, I'm having a problem tweening the bitmaps
at all.

Assistance, please???

Russell E. Unger

Modern Business Technology