Subject: Re: FLASH: Tweening a bitmap
From: Laura Mollett
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 23:43:48 +0100

>I'm having a problem that I need to know if there is any simple way to
>achieve what I need done.
>
>I'm attempting to move a bitmap on a path, and I'm not finding anyway to
>accomplish this. Matter of fact, I'm having a problem tweening the bitmaps
>at all.
>
>Assistance, please???

Hi there,

You need to turn your bitmap into a symbol first. Open the library, from the
library menu choose 'create symbol' and then place the picture in the symbol
edit layer. then make sure you place the symbol rather than the graphic when
you want to tween it (or anytime, they're small :) Also remember you can
only place one symbol on the layer if you want to tween it (you need to
create a new layer for another symbol) and this is for motion tweening...
shape tween, I *think* you can't use a symbol, and you can't use a grouped
element. (I'm still just learning too :)

hth some
Laura