Subject: Re: FLASH: Creep show in Brazil
From: Creative Factory (Joe Troha)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 00:52:07 +0100

I am using a PPC G3 300 - 160MB RAM - Netscape 4.01 - T1 link and your site
seemed to have functioned all O.K. Nice use of animation and sound, however I
feel it would be nice to include a simple musical sound piece in the
typographic intro (before the lightning strikes) or whilst the file is
downloading. What do you think??

Loved the evil laugh...8-/

regards,

Joseph.