Subject: Re: FLASH: resizing canvas from the center...
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 18:38:58 GMT

At 09:59 AM 10/28/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Is there an easy way of increasing the canvas size of a project from the
>center instead of the upper left that Flash defaults to?
>
>-Raphy

Not that I know of. But if you increase the stage size, then select "show
all" for layers status, then select "edit multiple frames" and "onion skin
all" and then select every object in your movie (whew!) you can drag all
the elements at once to reposition them. Just be absolutely sure they're
all selected before dragging them. Tip: make a .fla backup first :)

Marc Hoffman

View my Flash3 work: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/sampler>.
Play a virtual marimba: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog>.
Find out where my band performs: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/littlebird>.
Complain about self-promoting email signatures:
<marchofatjps [dot] net (subject: complaint) (mailto:marchofatjps [dot] net?subject=complaint)>