Subject: Re: FLASH: bad design with Flash - John made jokes (very funny)
From: Nigel Randsley-Pena
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 22:49:37 GMT

David,

Save your breath, it's no use to get heated up about this unless your
office is cold today.
As my grand-father, imbued with the wisdom of two world wars, always
told me 'Don't bother arguing with certain gentlemen of the german
persuasion'.
As a side note to all that have followed this, hopefully dying thread,
there is some good from it. Imagine that Herr Warnke is a prospective
client and think how you would argue his points.
In my meetings with clients I've come across this type of argument, most
of the time from IS managers, the 'good ol' days of dumb terminal' type.
That's why I prefer to talk to the marketing people instead.