Subject: FLASH: Something to do with Transparency...
From: Unger, Russell
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 00:08:11 GMT

I apologize in advance for not searching directly through older posts at
this moment, however, I am in need of a quick little answer...

Is it at all possible to put a flash element on a page and have the flash
element be "transparent" so that the actual page background is the
background for the flash piece?

Thanks for the understanding and the information...

Russell E. Unger

Modern Business Technology
1300 E. Woodfield Road, Suite 302
Schaumburg, IL 60173-4984