Subject: Re: FLASH: Something to do with Transparency...
From: Alan Prather
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 08:01:12 GMT

Heheh,

You _Just_ missed this thread a few days ago...
Yes, it's possible ONLY in IE 4. Using Aftershock, use the transparent
windowless option.
It's under the uhhhhh...shockwave tab? I forget.
They are working on getting it to work for netscape. The problem is, the
current Shockwave plugin for IE and the CURRENT SWF format only store RGB
for the background color not RGBA.

-Alan