Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash3, Toy or serious designer tool?
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 15:47:48 GMT

Very interesting, Jean. and I nice clear demonstration. I'm going to
test this one out.
Btw, I went to Adobe's site and they had a tryout download of
Dimensions. The only problem is that save and export have been disabled,
which of course is exactly the aspect I'd need to test. Anyone have
dimensions? How does a dimension file open in Flash? Illustrator?
Freehand?

Dorian

--
Dorian Nisinson Design
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)

The Flash Fortune Teller
Ask and you shall be answered!
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm

Flash Central-- The Source for Flash Information
http://www.FlashCentral.com/

http://www.bway.net/~dorian
Graphic Design, Illustration, Flash Design
Photoshop 4 Actions too