Subject: Re: [FLASH: Critique request...]
From: Dan Cardoso
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 18:45:25 GMT

Bryan

700K! shave that beast down. I'm using 56K modem and that would be over 10
min. wait to load, and that's too long. I think a max. size for movie is
around 300-350K(give or take few). That's MAX. Don't forget, not everyone has
T1 lines. Just a suggestion.

Dan

owner-flasheratmail [dot] chinwag [dot] com wrote:
First of all, sorry about the .vcf attachment. It is a default setting
on my email client...but check out my new sig sans .vcf...

Now, after correcting my original problem, I would like some of you guys
to take a look at a menu system I did in flash. The URL is:

http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Shores/7140/Foolinaround.htm

Give advice on design as well as functionality, as I work more for the
IS/IT camp than the marketing camp. Thanks in advance...

Bryan Moseley
Analyst - Knowledge Management
Kurt Salmon Associates