Subject: Re: FLASH: Pop Up window ??
From: Rusty Worden
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 19:35:07 GMT

Easy...create a button that has a hit area and nothing else.Make it surround
the pop up window so that when the user rolls off the pop up window they will
hit the button whose action is to revert to the first frame of the pop up
sequence.

At 11:45 AM 10/29/98 -0500, you wrote:

> Hey guys and gals,
>
> Could use someone's help on closing a pop up window with a flash button
>

> Eric
> --
> Creative Director ============
> Graphics Dept.
> (514) 481.0942
> 1.888.456.3289
> e-mail:ericnatideasandstuff [dot] com
> <http://www.ideasandstuff.com>http://www.ideasandstuff.com
> ICQ # 14679168

Check out this url: <http://www.lostgen.com>http://www.lostgen.com
Rusty Worden
Webmaster
Cisco Systems
408-527-7587

I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming like the
passengers in his car.