Subject: Re: FLASH: Pop Up window ??
From: Eric Nanni
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 20:57:01 GMT

Thanks Rusty,

But I dont think I asked my question correctly ...

My question....

I have a "Netscape window" - 300x300 in the window I have button that says "close" I want the button once hit to close the "Pop Up Window"... what do I do to the action attached the button that will close the "netscape window"...

Eric

Rusty Worden wrote:

Easy...create a button that has a hit area and nothing else.Make it surround
the pop up window so that when the user rolls off the pop up window they will
hit the button whose action is to revert to the first frame of the pop up
sequence.

--
Creative Director ============
Graphics Dept.
(514) 481.0942
1.888.456.3289
e-mail:ericnatideasandstuff [dot] com
http://www.ideasandstuff.com
ICQ # 14679168
  begin:vcard
n:Nanni;Eric
tel;fax:514.481.0942
tel;work:514.481.0942 - Toll Free - 1.888.481.4962
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.ideasandstuff.com
org:Ideas & Associates;Graphics & Development
adr:;;4862 Rosedale;Montreal;Quebec;h4v 2h2;Canada
version:2.1
email;internet:ericnatideasandstuff [dot] com
title:Creative Director
note:Web Site Design and Development
x-mozilla-cpt:;-30480
fn:Eric Nanni