Subject: Re: FLASH: Rhino???
From: Rusty Worden
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 21:32:05 GMT

Yes you can import ai format into Flash 3. That is what we use to create the basic design of our quick start guides...Illustrator that is.

At 03:15 PM 10/29/98 -0500, you wrote:

>Jean Dukate wrote:
>
>> You can find it at www.rhino3d.com
>> Unfortunately it is a PC app. However I have heard that some people have
>> had success running it on a mac with some sort of additional software.
>> Might want to contact the makers to ask them about this.
>> Aside from being able to export via *ai. Rhino is really a nice modeler.
>>

>One more question if you dont mind Jean, Can you import ai format directly
>into Flash3? Ive heard that some ai formats have to be converted in
>Illustrator
>first.
>
>Also does the ai "wireframe" imported image convert into FLash's "line"
>value?
>
>Tanks,
>
>-DG-

Check out this url: <http://www.lostgen.com>http://www.lostgen.com
Rusty Worden
Webmaster
Cisco Systems
408-527-7587

I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming like the
passengers in his car.