Subject: Re: FLASH: Big News Big News - All New Spooky and the Bandiit Site
From: David Gary
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 21:52:53 GMT

Mike Jones wrote:

> Dear Flashers, Spooky and the Bandit are proud to invite you to the
> launch of the all new Spooky and the bandit site
> (www.spookyandthebandit.com)
>
> Thank You and Enjoy
>
> Mike Jones

Crashed my system on zoom in. I was checking out bmp detail. Very nice
design, but you might think about placing a "If frame loaded" and a small

The "layer by layer" loading technique you used, omits use of buttons and
confuses viewers as to when everything is loaded. In other words if you see
a car being built it
takes away the experience in driving it, vs. if it was drove right off the
showroom floor
and they handed you the keys.<g>

Nice artwork as usual Mike.

-DG-