Subject: Re: FLASH: Positioning Loaded Movies
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 22:58:38 GMT

At 10:14 AM 10/29/98 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi, I almost don't have time to come here, but I have a question that I
>cannot resolve!
>
>Data:
> Movie1 100 x 100 pixels
> Movie2 10 x 10 pixels
>
>What Happens:
> When I load the Second movie into the First, it will stay at the
>position of (0, 0)
> and I would like it to be at (50, 50).
>
>Question:
> Does anyone knows how to load Movie2 at the position (50, 50)?
>
>Thank you very much for any help givven or inteded to,
>Bernardo Antunes

Stage size is determined by the level0 movie. Copy Movie2 into a clip and
drop it into a movie of the same stage size as movie 1. Then you can
position it as you like.

Are you sure you can't stay a visit awhile? This is sort of a mutual thing
here :-)

Marc Hoffman

View my Flash3 work: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/sampler>.
Play a virtual marimba: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog>.
Find out where my band performs: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/littlebird>.
Complain about self-promoting email signatures:
<marchofatjps [dot] net (subject: complaint) (mailto:marchofatjps [dot] net?subject=complaint)>