Subject: RE: FLASH: Help me understand...
From: Bernardo Antunes
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 11:29:20 GMT

It is very normal that will look like slow, because they must be drawn
in the screen for every frame,and if you use transparencies that will be
really slow, but what I dont understand is how does your fla ie 2.6 Meg
that is too big for that movie, even if you have 1000 rain drops on your
movie.
If place a sample os your swf for better understanding, do it, maybe I
can help better if I understand the same way!

Bernardo Antunes
bantunesatmidialog [dot] pt (mailto:bantunesatmidialog [dot] pt)