Subject: FLASH: If Frame is Loaded...
From: David Counts
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 16:17:49 GMT

Hello,

I'm trying to build a Flash site with separate URLs for the default and
second tier section pages. I would like for the user not to see the
first 20-30 frames of a URL that they have already visited, as on the
Flash Central Site. I have labeled frame 30 "headstart" and added the
action <If Frame is Loaded, Go To and Play, Label "headstart"> in the
first frame of the swf. I still see the entire animation when I use the
browser navigation tools.

Am I close? Would someone please show me the error of my ways?

Thanks,

Dave Counts