Subject: Re: FLASH: Text-y question(s)
From: brent simpson
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 21:18:53 GMT

I've done some stretching and smooshing...
http://tilt.lib.utsystem.edu
choose the Full TILT version and keep going on till you reach
Internet Misconceptions. Also some smooshing at the end of Module 1 -
choose Module 1 at the Flash selector> choose Map> Lets Get Ready to
Research, next page has smooshing text....

bas.