Subject: FLASH: ??? how to load a page from another window in flash:tell target??
From: Eric Nanni
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 12:31:56 GMT

Have an interesting question...

??? how do you load a page from another window in flash.... Okay this what I mean I start with my main window, I click a link it brings up another window which floats above the first... I then click a button created in flash that is in the second window to load a URL in the first window... I have tried getURL - _self,  _Parent_ ...all of them!  it still seems to only load within the second window - my target is the first window???

Eric

--
Creative Director ============
Graphics Dept.