Subject: FLASH: new window question from johneebee.com ???
From: JShow
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 16:52:00 GMT

i just started learning flash back in march and have learned alot since then
but...my new problem is to add a second smaller window to show my flash
intros on top of the main site. a friend helped me with java script to get a
new window but cant get it to frame tightly aroung it. heres the code.

on release, load movie

"javascript:window.open('coke_target.html','_new','width=396','height=252')"

at my site at the end, go to 'animation button' then click on first cone on
left to see it work, and where the problem lie.

any suggestions?
JB

www.johneebee.com