Subject: FLASH: Streaming FLASH into a DIV
From: Jerry
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 20:00:23 GMT

Hi & Help !!

Lately I've been converting a lot of a web site to flash, before it was PHP scripting.

The problem I've run into is I used a lot of layers and Z-index to show hide the layers
to give the effect of changing screen.

Now each of the layers has been implemented using flash, but when they are streamed
into a DIV the flash file is corrupted.

The obvious idea was to make it one big movie , but its big enough already so that
wasn't an option.

Any Ideas how multiple movies can be loaded into different layers without affecting their
functionality? (The external Java that catches event's refuses to work)

Or know of any where is been done?

Cheers

Jerry.