Subject: Re: FLASH: Converting Flash Files to Video Tape (Beta SP)
From: ryan schroeder
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 12:15:41 GMT

If you export from Flash make sure you choose Quicktime Video (is this F5
only?) otherwise you just get a .swf with a QT file type

Also choose _animation_ as your format, its as uncompressed as you're likely
to get.

I've had better luck importing my .swfs into at QT a video program (final
cut pro) but sounds like that's not an option here?

gl

-ryan

> i suspect that when flash exports the QT that it is using some form of
> compression, which is why your sorenson export from premiere looks
crappy -
> it's being recompressed. you might consider exporting a series of bitmaps
> (picts on a mac) rather than QT from flash, importing them in sequence
into
> premiere. if you have video output on the mac you could even just output
> video and forget the vendor. if not, go ahead & render your QT from
premiere
> using sorenson.

Register before November 10 and save £200
http:// www.flashforward2000.com