Subject: Re: FLASH: Mexico City Zoos
From: Nigel Randsley-Pena
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 21:52:18 +0100

Ricardo,

Nice clean formal work. I think it was a pity you didn't use more
elements from Mexican culture, animal iconography is extremly powerfull
in your part of the world and it's use would have enhanced your work.
I would correct one thing, when you reach 'La Biodiversidade' you have a
link to 'biomas' twice. This is well thought but if the user follows it
he has no way of turning back to where he came from. Maybe this had you
stumped but if you use tell target you can place the user back where he
came from.