Subject: Re: FLASH: FSCommands and then some...
From: Nigel Randsley-Pena
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 21:22:30 +0100

JC,

I don't think I caught your drift but if you want to have a page with
dynamic info on it the best way is with server side scripts, it will
save you a lot of pain. If this is the case please tell me and I will
send you info on how to implement this on your server. Client side
scripts are also possible if you want them. (BTW Flash with serverside
scripting is quite interesting, even allows for generation without
generator...).
If the info is transient then you can use a flash movie for the info
(username and score) either as a loaded movie or a second movie (but
this you know how to do.
Another way would be to use generator but I guess that is not an option
for now.