Subject: RE: FLASH: projector addresses a browser/again please
From: Rey, Chrissy
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 00:08:05 +0100

Thank you so much for this explanation! You just made my CD demo a million times better :-) The only problem I have had so far is trying to run the files over an intranet :-\ I put it on a floppy to check it out, and it seemed to be OK (just a little slow)

Now that I can get that pesky HTML file open, does anyone know how to keep the DOS prompt hidden when it's loading it up, and still maximize the browser when it opens?

Thanks Again!
Chrissy Rey