Subject: Re: FLASH: FSCommands and then some...
From: Jim Curry
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 00:17:05 +0100

Great!
Server side is ok as long as the Flash file can tell it to:
-give this player a name
-when the games is done put on the "winners list page" the name and their score
Thanks!

--
Jim Curry :-)
Virtual Curry

jcurry1attwcny [dot] rr [dot] com (mailto:jcurry1attwcny [dot] rr [dot] com)
----The Virtual Museum is now open! This is a "work in progress"
so plan on stopping back often. New exhibits and objects de interactive
art are on the way....
http://home.twcny.rr.com/jcurry/museum.html
----Take The Virtual House Tour:
http://home.twcny.rr.com/jcurry/house.html