Subject: Re: FLASH: Feedback requested
From: Dave Hollinden
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 17:50:15 +0100

>Please have a look at www.sanity.com.au -> a highly intensive hybrid
>html/flash site and let me know what you think.
>

>Richard Hume.
>SpiderWare

I find it basically works well. The layout and overall design is good, but
it does fall somewhat in the overused mechanistic/sci-fi aesthetic for my
personal taste. The main criticism that I have is that the thunder sound
effect when the Sanity logo hits the screen not powerful enough. If you
use a thunder/explosion sound, it needs to be big to be convincing. You
can probably compress and amplify the sound file alot to make it louder,
even to the point where Flash distorts it a bit. Or maybe go towards a
synthesized, electronic launch sound that has more presence in it.

Also, is the small rotating wheel in the upper left corner a link or not?
Dave Hollinden
Sound Designer
Jet City Studios
2019 3rd Ave., Suite 100
Seattle, WA 98121
206-448-5854
dhollindenatjetcitystudios [dot] com (mailto:dhollindenatjetcitystudios [dot] com)