Subject: FLASH: Playing movie before it downloads
From: Vanessa Arsen
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 19:50:33 +0100

Hello All,

I have made a website with movies that are around 20-25 k in size. They are
completely downloading before playing (and I don't want that). Despite it's
small file size, must I optimize the movie further in order for it to play
while downloading? Or is there a param name which forces it to play?

Here is the unofficial site in question:

<http://www.javax.com/app-arts>http://www.javax.com/app-arts/

Thanks in advance for your help,

Vanessa :)