Subject: RE: FLASH: vcard.vcf
From: Len Harrison
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 19:53:02 +0100

Actually, Christian, it is readable by Outlook and will add the info
contained to your Outlook contacts. Can be handy in some contexts. I don't
know about the Netscape connection since I avoid that with a passion except
when I need to test some Web. Used to be the premiere browser but then Bill
came along with something that not only worked better but actually was more
compliant with standards. After a suitable period of mourning a once-great
independent, I wallowed in the luxury of being able to write DHTML for an IE
4 audience only on one project, thrashed about with what Netscape couldn't
do on the next, and then settled on using Flash for stuff I used to do with
DHTML, at least until Netscape implements better CSS, exposes all objects to
scripting, and can rerender a page after load. Or dies.

len harrison
instructional designer
lenhatabtcorp [dot] com