Subject: FLASH: Call to Action - Unprotect
From: Daniel Hedrick
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 17:23:10 +0100

I have been a Web developer since 1993. I remember the first time that I
put <H1> tags around my company name and viewed it in a browser..."WOW",
then came tables, and if you were really good you could even place chairs
right where you wanted them around the table (nested tables)...then came
JavaScript...

I learned how to do most of what I know now based on VIEW SOURCE, I rarely
rely on manuals or wizards, just plain ole VIEW SOURCE...Cntrl C and Cntrl
V.

Then there was...FLASH!

I find that most developer5s "Protect" your movies. Why? I will end this
with a simple request...Make your movies available so that we who are new
and novices of this game can quickly grow up. I am thankful that the
Macromedia Sources/Training/Help is pretty good. But I would rather rely on
the creative passion of this group.

Call to unprotect!!! Am I hitting a deaf ear?

Help me to undserstand...once I get flash movies made, I promise that I will
make these movies available for your VIEWing/"Cntrl C"ing.

A teacher told me a long time ago that the best compliment a creative artist
can have is when you find other artists emulating your work. I think most
of us know that we want to create Unique presentations, but we all want to
learn from the best.

Daniel