Subject: Re: FLASH: VIP Invitation to Haunted House
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 03:22:42 +0100

All I get it a new window full of black. I waited a bit and nothing
happened. Netscape 4.03/Win 95.

Dorian

Christopher Gray wrote:

> I apologize for the last URL I sent, guys.
> Here's the real invitation:
> http://vip.interkinetic.com
>
> User name: vip
> Password: haunted
>
> Christo

Dorian Nisinson Design
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)

The Flash Fortune Teller
Ask and you shall be answered!
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm

Flash Central-- The Source for Flash Information
http://www.FlashCentral.com/

http://www.bway.net/~dorian
Graphic Design, Illustration, Flash Design
Photoshop 4 Actions too