Subject: FLASH: Return Message
From: ORAPOST
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 05:08:38 +0100

The included message could not be delivered to the following invalid mail
names. Please verify these names and try them again.

Bad name: msocar

flasher-digest Saturday, September 26 1998 Volume 01 : Number 421

Welcome to this issue of the flasher-digest mailing list, if you have any
problems or queries with the list please send them to: owneratshocker [dot] com

To UNSUBSCRIBE:

Please send the following in the body of an email message to
list-manageratshocker [dot] com

unsubscribe flasher-digest

In this issue:

Re: FLASH: Call to Action - Unprotect
Re: FLASH: Logo test
Re: FLASH: Haunted House VIP Invitation
RE: FLASH: Font problem in flash3
Re: FLASH: Call to Action - Unprotect
RE: FLASH: Haunted House VIP Invitation
Re: FLASH: Haunted House VIP Invitation
RE: FLASH: Font problem in flash3
Re: FLASH: Haunted House VIP Invitation
Re: FLASH: shape tweening
Re: FLASH: problems with if frame is loaded!!!
FLASH: VIP Invitation to Haunted House
Re: FLASH: Call to Action - Unprotect
Re: FLASH: FSCommands and then some...
RE: FLASH: Font problem in flash3
Re: FLASH: Slow frame rate
Re: FLASH: Charismedia
Re: FLASH: Call to Action - Unprotect
Re: FLASH: Charismedia
FLASH: Sites to download FLA files
FLASH: Transparency on graphics
Re: FLASH: pangea site
Re: FLASH: VIP Invitation to Haunted House
Re: FLASH: VIP Invitation to Haunted House