Subject: Re: FLASH: HITS at Flash Central
From: John Croteau
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 03:54:41 +0100

Hi Al and all,

Content and referral are the two main driving forces in getting hits to
your site.

At FlashCentral we average 5000 hits per day about 500 to 1000 unique
visitors daily. We have a LOT of repeat business. In the Flash Tech
Resource section we get about 100 visitors daily. The index pages at the
Resource are HTML only so that it doesn't matter what browser you are
using so you can get to general technical information about Flash
quickly.

I am in the process of adding 100 new links at the Flash Tech Resource.
About a section a day is being updated. The following sections have been
updated this past week:

Scripting
Books and Documentation
Flash 3 - In Depth Tutorials

Most of the rest of the new links will be added this coming week. If
anyone would like to assist in helping keep the Flash Tech Resource up
to date, please contact John Croteau at croteauaterols [dot] com (mailto:croteauaterols [dot] com). I have
setup a new system and hopefully this will help get andd keep the
Resource up to date.

Known Bad Link - Melbourne Flash Festival - I am checking to see if this
has been moved to a new location or if it is no longer available.