Subject: RE: FLASH: Font problem in flash3
From: David Owen
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 17:32:41 +0100

Yes indeed my problem was the ixMicro Twin Turbo video card drivers. Turning
off the drivers I was able to export as many movies with postscript fonts as
I liked. A visit to the ixMicro website revealed that they are aware of
postscript problems with this version and they make available for download
the previous version. This version works fine.

Thanks all.

* Owen *