Subject: Re: FLASH: Site test
From: Nigel Randsley-Pena
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 22:49:42 +0100

veronique brossier wrote:
> I meant to say. I "can't" have an opinion.
Yes, I thought so.

> But whatever, you guys probably don't care.
Well this is a bit OT but language is a very important issue for anyone
involved in communication as most of us are, so we should care. I am
aware France is active in protecting French and I feel it should, just
like other countries do. Defence of language as a cultural identifier is
gaining supporters and slowly the awareness that location exists in
cyberspace is dawning on some of us even though this is mostly a non
american stance.