Subject: Re: FLASH: Site test
From: Nic Ranshaw
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 09:17:37 +0100

Christian,

How are yer mate, I really like the way this has come together for you, I
love the way the sounds compliment one another almost perfectly. It all
works very nicely, not too sure about the text though as mentioned, didnt
have any problem with navigation at all. I think you have developed a way
of thinking that you can build on quite strongly, I look forward to seeing
more of your work.

best wishes,

Nic Ranshaw
Website Designer