Subject: Re: FLASH: Text Morph
From: thien te
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 17:38:23 +0100

allen,
it's actually real simple....all you need to do is to
break apart the first image and break apart for the
last image.Then choose tweening and angular.Also
remember to break apart twice for letters and
alphabets.Hope this helps and i do think they have an
example in the lessons section in flash tutorials.

cheerios!

---"J.L.Allen" <doppysdesignatnetscape [dot] net> wrote:

> I'm pretty new to this FLASH 3 technology,
> so I know I have lot's to learn.
>
> Hoping someone can help this impatient
> idiot and tell me how I can "morph"
> images into text flawlessly, or morph
> text into images: You know, like a sphere
> into a letter or word, and vice-versa(?)
>
> I've seen this done, I just can't get it to
> work for me. I know it's easy, but somehow
> I just seem to miss it for some reason.
>
> Also, I would like it a lot if you more
> experienced FLASH developers could take a
> look at my first real attempt and let me
> know how you would improve it. It's very
> small and very simple.
>
> Thanks. ==Doppy==
> http://www.welcome.to/doppysdesign
> doppysdesignatnetscape [dot] net

> For info on digest mode send: info flasher to
list-manageratshocker [dot] com