Subject: Re: FLASH: text is alias & antialias
From: fire
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 05:07:23 +0100

Hi all ,
I seem to have a few quaility settings problems
"http://www.ozemail.com.au/~victemsofdeath/the/mindlaugher.htm"
I have made a new version of this site without the opening text as it came
out so bad .What am i doing wrong ?...I set it to auto-high quiality .Would
all troubles be fixed if i use a preloading scene? So that it all loads
first .
DAZ