Subject: FLASH: Beware when u choose Software to make screen saver
From: Tina Woo
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 14:05:25 +0100

Hello all flashers,
I STRONGLY feel that I am CHEATED by MacSourcery. I can't believe that
after the payment, I will still find MacSourcery's COMPANY LOGO in the
setting window. I saw the discription "Customizable - Replace our logo with
yours" in MacSourcery's web page
http://www.macsourcery.com/web/ScreenTime/screentime.html , and that's why I
recommand my company to buy this product.

Beware when u choose the software to make screen saver!

Regards,
Christina