Subject: Re: FLASH: Another Illustrator Question
From: Phil Ward
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 16:57:02 +0100

Hi Eric,

Create text>convert to outlines>have gradient as fill colour(this will fill
the individual characters with the gradient)>select gradient tool and click
and drag across text (this will apply the gradient across all the text as if
it were one object.

Having said all of the above, it is a lot easier to follow the other
suggestions given and do it in Flash!

Regards

Phil Ward
Crescent Graphics

phil-watcrescent-graphics [dot] co [dot] uk

New Media <> Internet <> Visuals <> A/W