Subject: FLASH: Sound help..please
From: Hayden Brown
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 17:36:20 +0100

Hello,

I hope someone can help me out with this cos it's buggin me.
I have a button that says 'stop all sounds' if you click it it stops all the
sounds (which is great) But i also have another button and when you click it
the playhead jumps further down the time line (it's a 'skip intro' thing)
The problem is if you click the button to stop the sounds then click the
button to jump down the time line the sounds start playing again. Is there
a way to stop these sounds from coming back on?
Please help me out if you can

Thanks

Hayden