Subject: Re: FLASH: Sitecheck please
From: sharon almeida
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 18:03:15 +0100

Hello Angeline,

It worked fine on my system. The music and graphics fit together very nicely!

Although I could guesstimate load time based on the info bar at the bottom of my browser, I agree with someone else's comment that a
progress bar to how loading time would be a nice touch.

Mac G3 333 MHZ 320 RAM
Netscape 4.6 and IE 4.01

Nice work!
sharon