Subject: Re: FLASH: Copyrights
From: John Croteau
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 20:23:45 +0100

Hi Jason,

> I stand corrected. As you say, however, the application of the law hasn't
> changed, even if the letter has. As an artist in France the law is on your
> side more often than not when it comes to intellectual property. I just
> signed a deal (both business and artistic) for my site (see below) that
> covers the copyright. If it all goes horribly wrong I'll have to pray that
> the application of what I say really is as solid as French lawyers claim...
Inside of France we don't expect any real changes in implementation of
copyright but international contracts that extend outside of France
could be a problem. Only France extends the Moral copyright to be so
wide. BTW the variations in Moral copyright is one of the things that do
vary substantually from counntry to country.

--
Coming Soon Flash 4 Web Animation F/X and Design
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1576105555/flashcentral