Subject: FLASH: ASP problems
From: Greg Bueltmann
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 20:46:50 +0100

I'm having difficulty integrating Flash 4 with ASP. I have a simple script
that works with a traditional HTML form. I send a variable to an ASP page
and the ASP page generates an email message that includes the variables and
sends it to me. When I try to access this script from Flash, I get an error
stating that my request has timed out. I'm using the Get URL function and
sending variables via Post from both the HTML form and the Flash page.

I've looked at all of the examples I could find and most of them deal with

Thanks,

Greg Bueltmann