Subject: RE: FLASH: Site check please
From: Merrill, Bob
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 00:00:49 +0100

I don't know about others, but we have hundreds of people competing for
bandwidth on a dozen or so T1 connections. Depending on the traffic,
sometimes I'd rather have a modem also ;-)

BobMerrill
TV/ Multimedia Production
The University of Texas
Health Science Center at San Antonio
Http://oerweb.uthscsa.edu/tv/taac98/taac98.htm
//bobatoerx [dot] uthscsa [dot] edu (mailto://bobatoerx [dot] uthscsa [dot] edu)