Subject: FLASH: Querry regarding flash variable
From: ANIRUDH SOOD
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 06:58:21 +0100

Please help me, I have a problem
I want to take the visitors name through the prompt
command in Javascript and set a cookie on his computer so next time
when he visits I can greet him by his name. The problem I am facing is that I
want to use that name in my shockwave file. I have tried almost every
thing but I am not able to call a variable from a javascript
file into my shockwave movie which I could use it in my flash movie.

thanks