Subject: Re: FLASH: Beware when u choose Software to make screen saver
From: FlashJester Team
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 11:59:38 +0100

BTW,

Just to let you know, If you use FlashJester Creator to build your PC
screensavers, you'll not see a trace of any adverts put in by us. It's
totally your own work, the setup box is fully customisable, any shape,
email, web links etc.

Good luck.

Regards
FlashJester Support Team

email : supportatflashjester [dot] com
http://www.flashjester.com

"The man who wins is the man who thinks he can."