Subject: FLASH: Re: targeting bits of a movie.
From: Paul Hagwood
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 17:14:05 +0100

Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 09:07:49 +0100
From: "Steve Chadwick" <steveatstuff [dot] co [dot] uk>
<<<Subject: FLASH: targeting bits of a movie.

I would like to call an HTML page from a flash movie,
and then return
from
the HTML page to the same bit of the flash movie I was
at before I
left.
Any ideas?

Yep, just use javascript to open a new window and then
when people are finished they close the window and the
other flash movie is in the background.
Here is where you can get the code:
http://colinmoock.iceinc.com/webdesign/flash/launchwindow/launchwindow-javascript.html

I have the exact thing you are talking about working
on a demo I'm creating. If you have questions, just
email me. Thanks.

=====