Subject: Re: FLASH: setting rotation property
From: AX
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 18:24:38 +0100

HI,

Add in with your rotation actions, a SetProperty for the width
and height of the rotating MC to set them back to thier original
size.I know it's kind of silly to have to do that, but it works,
and it's only a few more lines of code.
I'm pretty sure this is the only way to work around this bug. If
anyone else has any info please holler it out!

PEACE

AX